Investec Women's Masters Over 35's Trophy
Competition Entry 2014/15
This competition is now open for entries, and for the first time ever, the entry system is all online making it easier than ever to enter!
The information set out below will guide you through entering competitions.
About the Competition
- Open to all Over 35's teams of affiliated clubs
- Teams who lose in the first round of the Trophy will be entered into the Shield (subject to numbers) guaranteeing two matches
- Player eligibility is different for the Trophy & Shield than it is in the Cup
- Teams can play an unlimited number of guest players from up to five local clubs
- Eligibility on age of players is currently being reviewed and will appear here shortly
- Prize Money Available for National Champions!
Require further information or assistance with entering? Contact the England Hockey Competitions Team on 01628 897500 or email email@example.com
Entry Deadline: Monday 15 September
|30 Nov (07 Dec)|
|08 Feb (15 Feb)|
|01 Mar (08 Mar)|
|22 Mar (29 Mar)|
|FINAL: 26 Apr|
Enter an England Hockey Competition in 10 Easy Steps!
Note: You must be a Club Administrator on FixturesLive to be able to enter a competition. If you do not know who is your Clubs Administrator, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Log into FixturesLive via www.fixtureslive.com
2. Click on your Club Administrator account for your club and Select ‘EH Comp Entry’ on the left hand menu
3. The KO Entry landing page will appear. Press ‘click here’ to proceed to the KO Entry Page
4. The list of competitions open to your club will appear. Just click ‘enter a team’ on the competition you want to enter
5. The next screen will ask you to select the team within your club you want to enter in that competition. You can add a new team if your team isn’t listed.
6. The following page will list the members you currently have in your club with email addresses. Select the two members you want to nominate as point of contacts for this competition. If the contacts are not listed, you can add a new contact.
7. You will then be asked if you want to generate an invoice, or enter another competition. To enter more competitions, simply click the ‘enter another competition’ option and repeat the above process
8. Once you have finished entering the competitions, you need to generate an invoice. Click ‘Do this now’, if you're finished entering competitions for your club
9. A page will appear listing the competitions you have entered, along with the total cost and discounts (if applicable). If you don’t want to enter any more competitions, tick the two boxes and generate the invoice
10. Your invoice number will appear. Click ‘view/print invoice’ for a summary of costs, and then click ‘view/print invoice’ again for the actual invoice which has information on how to pay for your entries.