England Hockey Competitions Entry 2016-17
England Hockey Competitions Online Entry 2016/17
Online entries are now live for 2016/17 England Hockey Knockout Competitions & Junior Leagues. Teams can enter competitions by going via their club administration account on Fixtures Live. The step by step guide on how to enter can be found at the bottom of this page.
Why enter a Knockout Competition?
- Chance to play at Hockey’s Olympic Legacy Facility
- Challenge yourself against new opposition
- Easy online entry
- Live draws throughout the season
- Compete for the title 'National Champions'
- Two complimentary 'Clubhouse tickets' to one day of either the Men's or Investec Women's League Finals in April 2017 for the first team entered regardless of age group. Also two further free standard one day admission tickets for every additional team a club enters.
See below the competitions on offer, along with the deadline date for each. Click on the competition name to find out more information on that competition.
DEADLINE: Monday 15th August
DEADLINE: Tuesday 23rd August
DEADLINE: Monday 29th August
(For the Eligibility Grids for the Vase and Trophy competitions please click HERE.)
DEADLINE: Monday 12th September
Men’s Masters O40s Cup & Trophy
Men’s Masters O40s Trophy & Shield
Men’s Masters O50s Cup & Trophy
Men’s Masters O50s Trophy & Shield
Investec Women’s Masters O35s Cup & Trophy
Investec Women’s Masters O35s Trophy & Shield
Men’s Masters O60s Cup & Plate
Women’s Masters O45s Cup & Plate
DEADLINE: Monday 17th October
Mixed Trophy & Plate
Enter an England Hockey Competition in 10 Easy Steps!
Note: You must be a Club Administrator on FixturesLive to be able to enter a competition. If you do not know who is your Clubs Administrator, contact email@example.com
1. Log into FixturesLive via www.fixtureslive.com
2. Click on your Club Administrator account for your club and Select ‘EH Comp Entry’ on the left hand menu
3. The KO Entry landing page will appear. Press ‘click here’ to proceed to the KO Entry Page
4. The list of competitions open to your club will appear. Just click ‘enter a team’ on the competition you want to enter
5. The next screen will ask you to select the team within your club you want to enter in that competition. You can add a new team if your team isn’t listed.
6. The following page will list the members you currently have in your club with email addresses. Select the two members you want to nominate as point of contacts for this competition. If the contacts are not listed, you can add a new contact.
7. You will then be asked if you want to generate an invoice, or enter another competition. To enter more competitions, simply click the ‘enter another competition’ option and repeat the above process
8. Once you have finished entering the competitions, you need to generate an invoice. Click ‘Do this now’, if you're finished entering competitions for your club
9. A page will appear listing the competitions you have entered, along with the total cost and discounts (if applicable). If you don’t want to enter any more competitions, tick the two boxes and generate the invoice
10. Your invoice number will appear. Click ‘view/print invoice’ for a summary of costs, and then click ‘view/print invoice’ again for the actual invoice which has information on how to pay for your entries.