Lee Valley hockey and Tennis Centre
There are a number of key points to note when visiting Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre.
• No food or drink can be brought into the venue except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds (please contact us in advance through email@example.com)
• Large groups of unaccompanied minors under the age of 16 will be not admitted.
• Children under the age of two years do not require a ticket (but will be manually counted and should be counted in ticket requests) and will be expected to sit on an adults lap. All children over two years will require a seat and therefore must have a ticket.
• England Hockey reserves the right to deny entry to or remove anyone who is, or is suspected to be, intoxicated by alcohol / under the influence of banned substances. Refunds may be given at the discretion of England Hockey
• Only assistance dogs are permitted to enter the event.
• Empty non-glass containers –can be refilled with drinking water in the venue.
• There is no smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, permitted at the Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre. Spectators wishing to leave the Venue in order to smoke will be advised that QEOP is also a no smoking area and directed to the nearest area outside of QEOP. Spectators wishing to re-enter the venue must show their original ticket in addition to their session wristband.
• The behaviour of spectators shall comply with the terms of the England Hockey Code of Ethics & Behaviour.
• You are required to remain seated in the stands unless purchasing food and drink or using the toilet
• Bikes, scooters, roller blades and similar items are not allowed within the stands or indoor areas
• For the safety of spectators, event stewards will conduct security searches of bags and reserve the right to refuse admission.
EH reserves the right to remove spectators who do not abide by the code or who are in possession of items below:
• Fireworks or flares
• Glass bottles
• Aerosol or gas canisters
• Whistles or air horns
• Any article likely to cause injury
• Any article prohibited under law.
• Large flags/banners
• Alcohol – unless purchased on site (Alcohol purchased at the venue cannot be taken off site.)