How to get to Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre is easily accessible by all methods of transport:
• 20-minute walk - or short bus ride - from Stratford and Stratford International stations, served by Underground, DLR, National Rail and London Overground
• We plan to offer parking for families for the Women's World Cup 2018, details to follow in due course
• Numerous bus routes which stop outside the venue
• Cycle routes from residential areas and through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
• Mobility Service available to and from the Venue
Stay tuned for much more information about the venue as we draw closer to the Women's Hockey World Cup in the summer of 2018.
To keep up-to-date with all the latest Women's Hockey World Cup news, SIGN UP HERE to receive our tickets newsletter.
Got any questions? Check out our FAQs page.