We have provided useful step-by-step instructions for two different groups.
One; teams who have entered the Championships using the SportLoMo CMS before and can complete entry using a previous registration.
Two; teams who have not previously entered using the SportLoMo CMS and need to register a team before being able to complete entry.
Click on the appropriate drop-down below for a quick guide, alternatively, for more detailed support please refer to the ‘Team Registration Guide’ document.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entering the England Hockey Championships in 2020/21 couldn't be easier if you have entered a team using the SportLoMo CMS before. Simply follow the easy steps below to complete your entry;
- Login in to the Competitions Management System (CMS) here.
- Go to ‘Team Registration’ - you may need to toggle between seasons in the top right corner of the screen, depending on when you last edited your registered team.
- Click on the Pencil Icon next to the team you wish to enter to check that all details - i.e. team liaison, your current league (Adult only) and the Tier you wish to enter - are all correct.
- Click on the Trophy Icon next to the team you wish to enter.
- Click the enter button of the Championship you’d like to enter.
- Complete payment via the online card payment system within the CMS or pay via BACS (account details are downloadable from the ‘Resources’ section of the CMS)
If you are new to the England Hockey Championships or haven't entered using the SportLoMo CMS before, you'll need to register your team before you can officially enter them into our competitions. Simply follow the easy steps below to complete your registration and entry;
- Login to the Competition Management System (CMS), hosted by SportLoMo, here. (Login details were originally sent to Club Secretaries. If your Club Secretary cannot supply the login details please contact email@example.com).
- Once you have logged in, the next step is to register a team. You will need to fill in the team's details - this is where the system will suggest a tier you should play in based on your playing level (Adult Championships only). Make sure you enter a team contact as they will be given their own unique access rights to the CMS via an email confirmation. Once registration has been completed an email notification will be sent, with a further email once the application has been approved by England Hockey.
- Once you have had your registration approved by England Hockey you need to officially enter into a Championship. Once entered, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Complete payment via the online card payment system within the CMS or pay via BACS (account details are downloadable from the ‘Resources’ section of the CMS).
- We will send you the Championship draws, fixtures and information packs shortly after the closing date, so you can start your England Hockey Championships journey to a national final!