Ladies 2s Coach and ManagerBarnes Hockey club London
We are looking for an experienced coach to lead our Ladies 2s squad coaching and development from summer. Our Ladies 2s are currently in South Div 3 and are a strong combination of experienced players with emerging younger players coming up through the club. The coach will have the opportunity to work closely with the coaching team for our Ladies 1s who play national league as we aim to have a strong link and synergy between the two performance squads.
Key criteria are:
- Availability to attend matches on Saturdays
- Availability to lead coaching once, possibly twice week (currently Wednesdays)
- Able to bring an innovative and engaging energy to the coaching sessions
- Focused on devloping a pathway for players to play the highest level possible
- Willingness to work co-operatively with all the coaches across the club to share best practice, ideas and approaches, covering for colleagues as may be required.
Barnes HC prides itself on being a friendly, inclusive and "family-feel" club and this opportunity will suit someone who wants to become part of a club, not just have a coaching role. We own our pitch at Dukes Meadows, Chiswick and have ambitious development plans for improving and expanding our playing facilities.
Applicants must be qualified to EH level 2 or equivalent and have a proven record of continuous personal development. We will conduct a DBS check; Coaching services will be engaged under a contract for services as a self-employed individual.
Back to Job Listings