Ladies 1st XI CoachBoots Hockey Club The Nottinghamshire Sports Club, Lady Bay, Nottingham
Boots Hockey Club Ladies 1st XI (Midlands Premier League) are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and qualified coach to lead and develop the 1st XI towards their ever-evolving long-term goals.
The individual is expected to deliver challenging and productive training sessions for the 1st XI that champion innovation along with strong technical delivery to improve all-round, individual and squad performances.
We expect strong interpersonal skills to work with an established group of individuals and we encourage involvement in player development, retention and recruitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious hockey coach with a passion for the game and a proven track record of delivering high quality hockey coaching, to further enhance and shape the future of hockey at our club working alongside our other established coaches particularly within the Ladies 2nd XI.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan and deliver training sessions for 1st XI
- Regular attendance to match days at weekends
- Deliver effective team tactics on match days with adaptability
- Help identify leading players across Boots HC, working with other coaches and captains to manage their development towards the Ladies 1st XI
- Monitor performance and provide feedback to players
The successful candidate must be available for training sessions on one evening per week, and coach our first team squad on Saturday at home and away games.
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children course
- Enhanced DBS check
- Level 2 Hockey Coaching Qualification, or other recognised qualifications
- First Aid Certificate
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a paid position with remuneration to be confirmed based upon qualifications, experience and the final role agreed upon.
The successful candidate will be hired on a fixed term (self-employed) consultancy basis at rates negotiated based on experience, qualification and level of commitment. They will not be employed by the club and should make their own arrangements for tax and National Insurance.
Back to Job Listings