Ladies 2nd XI CoachChelmsford HC Chelmsford HC, Beehive Lane, Galleywood, Chelmsford Essex.
Chelsmford Hockey club are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and qualified coach to lead and develop their Ladies 2nd XI
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious hockey coah with a passsion for the game and a proven track record of delivering high quality hockey coaching.
Our Ladies 2nd XI currently play in East Division 1 South(NB this is subject to the new EH structure) working closely with our first XI squad and coach. The successful candidate will be expected to develop both individual players and the Ladies 2nd XI team to the next level. this will include players identified through our successful accelerated development program.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- plan and deliver training sessions for our Ladies 2nd XI (currently one evening aper week)
- attendnce at all Ladies 2nd XI fixtures
- deliver effective team tactics on match days with adaptability
- assist in identification of leading players across Chelmsford HC, working with other coaches and caprains to manage their development towards the Ladies 1st XI
- monitor performance and provide feedback to players
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children Course
- Enhanced DBS check
- A minimum of a Level 2 Hockey Coaching Qualificaction or its equivalent
- First Aid Certificate
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a paid position with renumeration to be confirmed based upon qualifications, experience and the final role agreed upon.
The successful candidate will be hired on a fixed term (self-employed) consultancy basis.
Back to Job Listings