Cover coachLangley Park School for Girls Beckenham, South East London
To provide teaching and support in PE lessons/clubs. To cover lessons across the school. To coach selected students to improve their motivation at school.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in running teams for after school practices and fixtures (minimum of 4 days per week and occasional weekends)
- To plan, assist in the running of and collate results for the school inter-house competitions
- To support PE teachers in normal lessons as directed
- To assist with the running of the Physical Education department as directed, for example:
- Organising fixtures
- Monitoring standard and availability of PE equipment
- Administration tasks, such as data input, letter typing, ordering equipment, maintaining department display boards, PE website maintenance.
- To assist with day and residential trips involving sports and Outdoor Education activities as required
- To provide cover for absent teachers
- To be a ‘coach’ for selected students
Back to Job Listings