Men's Advanced Section CoachBurton HC Burton on Trent
Burton HC is looking for a coach who will take our Men’s advanced section by the reigns and further enhance our players abilities and performances as individuals as well as a team.
Job title: Advanced Section Coach
Club/Organisation: Burton HC
Salary: Yes - hourly rate depending upon experience and qualifications.
Burton HC was established in 1899 and has grown to become an established club within the Midlands region. We currently run 5 Men’s, 4 Ladies teams and a Badgers youth squad in the Midlands and Derbyshire leagues. Not only do we own our own facility, but we also have the drive and ambition to achieve more with our Men’s 1st team striving for promotion in this coming season.
- You will be responsible running weekly training sessions currently held on Thursday evenings (open to change schedule)
- Manage and coach the 1st Team on match days for home and away fixtures
- You will be required to develop coaching plans for advanced training
- You will work alongside the current coaches at the club to make sure the pathway for players is clear and understandable.
- You will be committed to implementing the Club's youth development and safeguarding children policies.
- Work with the 1st Team and 2nd Team captains to identify and deliver the specific training needs to improve league position.
- Level 2 or higher coaching qualification preferred. (A Level 1 coach looking to progress to Level 2 would be considered)
- 2 years minimum experience of coaching
- Previous hockey experience as player or coach
- A CRB check will be required before starting
This is a paid position that will allow the chosen coach full autonomy with Burtons Men’s hockey advanced section. The club is full of character and is looking for a coach who can help bring out the best in our players. If this is you, please apply!
Note this position will not include any accommodation or other paid employment.
Back to Job Listings