Men's Performance Squad Lead CoachCity of York Hockey Club York
City of York Hockey Club are looking for an effective, personable Coach with excellent communication and tactical knowledge to take responsibility for leading their Men's Performance training sessions and managing the Men's 1st XI on a Saturday. The goal for 2021/22 will be for the 1st XI to push for promotion.
There will be additional opportunities for the right candidate to help with coaching in other areas of the club, developing coaches and working with the junior section.
CoYHC are a large friendly, ambitious club operating 9 men's teams, 7 ladies' teams, mixed teams and numerous junior teams across the age groups.
- Experience of playing or coaching in regional hockey leagues (or equivalent)
- Qualified to England Hockey Level 2 (or equivalent)
- EH Coaching Membership (Personal Liability Insurance)
- Proven Record of Continuous Personal Development
- DBS check will be made by CoYHC
CoYHC are flexible and willing to discuss whether an annual or hourly fee for hours coached, and games attended, would work best for the prospective coach. Please note that the Coach will be an independent contractor willing to provide their services on a self-employed basis.
Back to Job Listings