Junior Head CoachWarwick HC Warwick, England
Warwick Hockey Club are looking for a Junior Lead Coach to provide direction and support to the whole junior section. The coach will be an excellent communicator and able to deliver sessions to all age groups from U8s beginning their hockey journey to U14s looking to make the transition to senior hockey. They will create a welcoming environment to support players of all abilities and create opportunities for them to become the best they can be.
There are additional opportunities for the right candidate to help with coaching in other areas of the club, developing coaches and working with the men’s and/or women’s sections.
WHC are celebrating their 101st season in the 2021/22 season and are a sociable yet ambitious club operating 5 men's teams, 4 ladies' teams, mixed teams and numerous junior teams across the age groups.
- Experience of coaching and developing junior hockey
- EH Coaching Membership (Personal Liability Insurance)
- Experience of working within the EH Player Pathway or supporting players who are in the Pathway
- Proven Record of Continuous Personal Development
- Experience of working with and mentoring coaches
- Successfully completed EH Coach Course or EH Level 1 (or equivalent)
- Successfully completed EH Sessional Coach Course or EH Level 2 (or equivalent)
- DBS check will be made by WHC
WHC are flexible and willing to discuss suitable remuneration, on either annual or hourly fee for hours coached, with the prospective coach. Please note that the Coach will be an independent contractor willing to provide their services on a self-employed basis.
Back to Job Listings