The Game Management System (GMS) is England Hockey's new system to record all hockey matches in England.
It is designed to hold all club team and player records as well as game data entered by the team captains or managers.
It is the start of the future for hockey, it will be the home of player profiles which will hold a digital history of games played, match reports and more.
This system is the beginning and is taking its first steps in introducing a common platform for fixtures and results.
The initial launch of GMS will focus on ensuring the basic requirements are all in place. We will be rolling out more functionality and improvements in the planned development phases, over the coming months. The GMS is focused on streamlining competition administration for clubs and administrators. GMS will not replace the club management systems that clubs use.
If you are required to be a Club Admin please contact email@example.com
If you are required to be a Team Admin for your club please contact your Club Administrator who will be able to set appropriate permissions.
What do I have to do?
- Every fixture will have a match sheet on GMS. The match sheet will record the score, players and key events in the match such as scorers, cards and injuries.
- Match sheets are expected to be populated before a match takes place with the match results submitted after the game.
How does it work?
- You will get access to these Admin rights on GMS which are assigned by the Club Admin which provides all the information about your team and the matches they will play.
- To make things easy, you will add registered team members to match sheets using drop down boxes.
- To save time, you can copy the previous week’s team sheet to use as a template and amend.
- After the game both team admins enter the full time score, goal scorers and cards which will update the league website and players playing history.
If you have any questions please read the FAQ's first and input into the questions log. For anything urgent please contact the GMS support email. GMS.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact the GMS support GMS.email@example.com