Back Other Functional Questions around Officiating

I am a member of NPUA/TAP, do I have to become a member of an Area as well?

All officials undertaking appointments will be asked to be a member of EHO. This will then register individuals with their area. If individuals also meet the criteria to become a member of NPUA or wish to become a member of TAP, then they would also become a member.

Please be aware that details of the NPUA subscription fees, etc are yet to be discussed and will be made available in line with the membership packages from EHO in the upcoming months.