- Ethics & Compliance Administrator | England Hockey Head Office, Bisham Abbey NSC, MarlowClub/Organisation: England Hockey
England Hockey is recruiting for an Administrator to provide first class support to the Ethics & Compliance team. A vacancy has arisen in our Ethics & Compliance team for an experienced administrator to support all team activities, which include safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults, inclusion and diversity and anti-doping. Working with and supporting our volunteer network of Welfare Officers, the Administrator will play a vital role in developing relationships, promoting education and training and delivering key messages. There will be an opportunity to use social media, newsletters and other media to engage with our hockey family and capture success stories reflecting the excellent work the team does do ensure everyone in the sport has a positive and enjoyable experience.
- Hockey Professional | Oakham, RutlandClub/Organisation: Oakham School
Oakham School Hockey Professional: a Graduate position which offers a plethora of coaching and professional development opportunities A great starting point to launch your coaching or teaching career.
- 1st Team Player/Coach | WorcesterClub/Organisation: Worcester Hockey Club
Worcester Hockey Club is one of the leading clubs in the West Midlands with membership of over 400 active players of all ages, and is seeking to appoint a new Elite Mens Player/Coach for the 2015-2016 season and beyond, with responsibility for coaching the Mens Elite squad and all playing matters associated with the Mens 1st team.
- Men's coach | BristolClub/Organisation: South Glos Hockey Club
South Glos Hockey Club are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic coach to develop their 3 Men's teams for the 2015/16 season.
- Club Coach | NewcastleClub/Organisation: Jesmond Parish Church Hockey Club
CLUB COACH (commencing September 2015)
- Club/Organisation: Didsbury Greys Hockey Club
Two Level 2 coaches required for a developing club to coach a determined 1st and 2nd team; one taking on Head Coach responsibilities is desirable.
- Players wanted | ManchesterClub/Organisation: Didsbury Greys Hockey Club
We are looking for players of all abilities to join our successful 3 team club.
- Ladies head coach | LewesClub/Organisation: Lewes Hockey Club
Lewes Hockey club are seeking a women's coach to enable the Ladies 1XI to gain promotion and to develop the Ladies 2XI to feed into the 1st team.
- Senior Girls Hockey Coach | Kingham, Chipping NortonClub/Organisation: Kingham Hill School
Kingham Hill School are looking for 2 motivated and enthusiastic part time Hockey coaches to help assist in the delivery of our senior pre-season hockey training program. Extended employment could be considered for entire of Michaelmas term if post is succesful
- Goalies & players wanted - Men/Ladies | Ruislip, HA4 7JZ Middx/NWest LondClub/Organisation: Eastcote Hockey Club
Eastcote Hockey Club are seeking new goalkeepers 13yrs plus for both the Menís and Ladies section and the Colts to join the club for the 2015/16 season. For goalies there are no annual subscriptions and match fees only apply to adults in full time employment. We can provide kit if required.
- Players for Ladies 1st XI | HertfordshireClub/Organisation: Broxbourne HC
Broxbourne HC Ladies 1st XI are seeking players to achieve aspirations of top table hockey in the East Region Premier League
- Ladies coach or player-coach | Romford, EssexClub/Organisation: Romford Hockey Club
Romford Hockey Club are seeking a reliable and motivated coach or player-coach to develop the Ladies' section for the 2015/2016 season.