- Relationship Manager | Avon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, WiltshireClub/Organisation: England Hockey
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Relationship Manager in England Hockey. The Relationship Manager (RM) is critical to EH achieving a number of its strategic objectives through relationship management, with both a commercial and customer focused approach. The post is part of the Regional team supporting the development of participation in the sport. Relationship Managers will be required to build credibility quickly and establish strong partnerships across a wide and complex network of public and private stakeholders, including clubs, County and Regional Hockey Associations and other appropriate partners.
- Communications Officer | Bisham AbbeyClub/Organisation: England Hockey
The Communications Strategy is central to the England Hockey achieving its objectives. This encompasses a calendar of engaging and creative content, regarding both domestic and international hockey. England Hockey is looking for an experienced Communications Officer, to join its Commercial Team. With primary responsibility for grassroots hockey, the Communications Officer’s role is to conceive, produce and deliver content across all England Hockey’s communication channels. This content must support the businesses’ objectives, deliver England Hockey’s brand strategy and to shape the perception of hockey participation and delivery. Fitting into an annual communications plan, it must be of a high quality, relevant to the audience and timely.
- Marketing Officer | Bisham AbbeyClub/Organisation: England Hockey
England Hockey is looking for a creative and innovative marketeer to join the Commercial Team. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of England Hockey’s brand and provide marketing and design support across the business, with specific responsibility for development of marketing collateral. The Marketing Officer will be required to meet and exceed agreed revenue as well as net profit targets by developing and executing creative, integrated marketing campaigns that capture imaginations.
- National League Goalkeeper wanted | Beckenham, KentClub/Organisation: Bromley & Beckenham Hockey Club
Leading National League club in East Conference Division are looking for Goalkeeper with National League experience
- 2 x Hockey Coaches | Thames Ditton, SurreyClub/Organisation: Surbiton Hockey Club Colts
Surbiton Hockey Club Colts section is the largest and most successful system of its kind in the UK with close to 900 members. We are looking for 2 committed coaches to work both midweek and Sundays during the second half of the season.
- Coach Looking for a Club | AnywhereClub/Organisation: Coach
Australian Hockey Coach with experience looking for an opportunity to Coach in the UK
- Director of Hockey | HorshamClub/Organisation: Christ's Hospital School
Required for September 2016 an enthusiastic and dynamic Director of Hockey. The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and development of both girls and boys hockey throughout the school.
- School Hockey Coach | BathClub/Organisation: Monkton Combe School
Monkton Combe School are looking for a level 1 or level 2 coach to work along side our senior coach to develop our hockey teams from January 2016. Further details are available on request.
- Director of Hockey | BedfordClub/Organisation: Bedford School
An outstanding candidate is required for January 2016 (or later in 2016) to direct hockey coaching and player development at all levels throughout the school.
- Hockey Coach | Highagte, North LondonClub/Organisation: Highgate School
Level 2 or Equivalent Hockey Coach to work with pupils age 4-18 for the Lent Term.
- Players Welcome | MaidenheadClub/Organisation: Maidenhead Hockey Club
Players always welcome at any time during the season
- Hockey Coach | WellsClub/Organisation: Wells Cathedral school
Hockey Coach required for boys hockey, next school term.