- Qualified Coach | RuncornClub/Organisation: Runcorn Hockey Club
Runcorn Hockey Club are looking for a quaified coach to train their Ladies team who are in Division 3 of the Cheshire Womens Hockey League.
- Director of Colts Coaching | Woking, SurreyClub/Organisation: Woking Hockey Club
Woking Hockey Club has grown quickly over the last few years to become one of the largest clubs in England, with over 400 colts members. The club owns both its pitches and the neighbouring clubhouse. It is a vibrant, sociable and family focused club that offers hockey to players of all standards.
- Colts Coaches | Woking, SurreyClub/Organisation: Woking Hockey Club
Woking Hockey Club has grown quickly over the last few years to become one of the largest clubs in England with over 400 colts members. The club owns 2 pitches and the neighbouring clubhouse. It is a vibrant, sociable and family focused club that offers hockey to players of all standards.
- Club/Organisation: Hampstead & Westminster HC
HWHC wishes to appoint a coach for the Menís 1st team for the 2014/2015 season and beyond.
- Assistant Director of Sport & Head of Hockey | CambridgeClub/Organisation: The Perse School
The Perse School is looking to appoint an inspirational leader to positively promote and contribute to the sporting philosophy and ethos of the School.
- Women's Head Coach | LondonClub/Organisation: Spencer HC
New Head Coach required for 2014/15. The successful candidate should be minimum level 2 qualified and will take responsibility for both the 1st XI and 2nd XI women's squad.
- BSHC SEEKS NEW HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS FOR 2014/15 SEASON | Bishops StortfordClub/Organisation: Bishops Stortford Hockey Club
Enthusiastic and ambitious high level players are required to join Bishopís Stortford Hockey Club for the start of the 2014/15 season as part of our mens and ladies 1st team squads.
- Club/Organisation: Kingston upon Hull Hockey Club
L2 Lead Coach and L1 Assistant Coaches required for Junior Section
- Part time Coach | South West LondonClub/Organisation: Sg Sportscoaching LTD
We are looking for a young dynamic female coach to lead our girls P.E sessions approx 10 - 15 hours per week. Must have experience of delivering other core sports such as Netball, Rounders, Cricket in a multisport environment.
- Regional Umpire Trainer (Self Employed) | Various-RegionalClub/Organisation: England Hockey
England Hockey is looking for 5 Regional Umpire Trainers (1 per Region) to support its plans for umpire training and development. The successful candidatesí primary responsibilities will include: a. Developing, and quality assuring the work of, umpire tutors accredited by EH to deliver the Level 1 umpire course. b. Training tutors to deliver a range of other EH training and education courses for umpires, umpire coaches and assessors. c. Delivering a range of EH training and education courses for umpires, umpire coaches and assessors.
- Director of Juniors Hockey | Earlsfield, LondonClub/Organisation: Spencer Hockey Club
Spencer Hockey club is looking to recruit a Director of Juniors hockey. This person will assume responsibility for the many aspects of the junior hockey section. The role will include the planning and monitoring of a structured coaching plan across the juniors section, coaching individual sessions, as well as mentoring and developing volunteer coaches.
- 1st Team Player Coach | RugbyClub/Organisation: Rugby & East Warwickshire HC
First Team Player or Player Coach required for ambitious Mids Prem Club. Required for 1 - 2 training sessions a week and saturday league fixtures. The right person will be expected to work closely with 1st Team Manaager and Captain around junior development, coaching sessions and team selection.