- New Players Welcome | Wirral (Nr Liverpool and Chester)Club/Organisation: Oxton Hockey Club
Players of all abilities welcome, from goalkeepers to forwards for both mens and ladies sections.
- Club/Organisation: Ipswich Hockey Club
Looking for a new challenge and want to play EHL hockey in the UK?
- Club/Organisation: Bristol Firebrands
New players needed from National League to regional/local standard.
- Coach | BerkshireClub/Organisation: Bekshire Hockey Association
Coaches Needed Berkshire
- Club players needed | WalsallClub/Organisation: Aldridge & Walsall Hockey Club
Aldridge & Walsall hockey club are looking for players of all ages and abilities to join our friendly and ambitious club
- 1st XI Player/Coach | WalsallClub/Organisation: Aldridge & Walsall Hockey Club
Aldridge & Walsall HC are looking for a Player/Coach to run our full club training on a Tuesday evening. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic and highly motivated about coaching and likewise playing
- Ladies Coach | LondonClub/Organisation: London Wayfarers
London Wayfarers Ladies 1st XI Coach
- Mens 1st Team Coach | ManchesterClub/Organisation: City of Manchester Hockey Club
City of Manchester Mens 1st Team coach and or Manager required for North Division 1 hockey League, based at Belle Vue Manchester
- Level 2 Coach | NottinghamClub/Organisation: Redhill Ladies Hockey Club
Redhill Ladies HC have 3 teams in the Nottinghamshire Women's League and are seeking 2 coaches to work with the club to secure promotion for both the 1st and 2nd team.
- Players wanted | EssexClub/Organisation: Romford Hockey Club
We are looking for players to join our growing club for the 2014/15 playing season. All players welcome from new to experienced
- Ladies 1XI Goalkeeper | EssexClub/Organisation: Romford Hockey Club
Our ladies team are in the Essex Premier League and are looking for an experienced goalkeeper for their coming season.
- Ladies Head Coach | BexleyheathClub/Organisation: BBHC (Bexleyheath)
Preferably looking for level 2 coach to take Tuesday night training with ladies section and also attending on match days with the ladies 1XI