HockeyFest is all about the social side of Hockey, hockey players across the country have informed us that having a friendly and social club is a key influence in their playing experience. Supported by Notts Sports, HockeyFest is open to everyone and is a great opportunity for clubs to develop some club unity and enjoyment in the build up to the start of their season.
With the added excitement of the Women's Champions Trophy as well as the Rio Olympics, HockeyFest is there to position your club as the place to be! Whether it’s as a hockey house showing the action live, through to engaging with your existing players and encouraging new participants in a family and social day this is a great opportunity to show just how friendly, welcoming and social your club and hockey is.
Be part of it! <Register Here> or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I take part in HockeyFest 2016?
What are the stats?
- 335 clubs took part of HockeyFest 2015
- 75% of clubs saw a positive impact on their club
- Nearly 1000 new players took part in HockeyFest 2015
- 26% of clubs involved in HockeyFest have grown from the 2014/15 season
- 10% of these were shrinking in 2014/15
- 25% of clubs involved in HockeyFest have grown in the last 2 seasons
- 16% have maintained their growth from 2014/15
- 11% have maintained their numbers
- 4% have stopped their shrink
"Impacted the club as a whole”
“Brought the seniors and juniors together”
“All our members together, all ages and abilities”
"Great start to the season"
"Great to link with England Hockey"
"Brought in new players"
Be part of it! <Register Here>