There have long been relationships between business and sport but rarely has there been an opportunity like this, for businesses and individuals to become exclusively associated with world class athletes in an Olympic sport.
At a time when English hockey is riding high on the international stage and attracting growing interest from the public and media alike, England Hockey is offering an unparalleled opportunity to share in the teams’ success while expanding your business horizons and helping to develop the hockey players of the future.
Our first Olympic medal in 20 years when our women won Bronze at London 2012 has followed a period of notable success where both teams have risen up the world rankings, through a series of podium finishes which have included the men becoming European Champions for the very first time and the women runners-up at the Champions Trophy in 2012.
Our Olympians represent the pinnacle of a sport that is played by more than 100,000 people across the country every week and by thousands more children in schools. Hockey’s AB audience with a near 50:50 gender split makes it an exciting sport for businesses to align themselves.
With its distinctive range of benefits, including athlete appearances, social events and access to tickets, membership of The 1908 Club allows businesses to capitalise on their association with hockey and its Olympic athletes for the benefit of their own organisations, whether through client hospitality, networking, staff engagement or unique PR opportunities.
- An association with England Hockey's top international athletes
- An England Hockey athlete appearance at a company event
- An invitation to the annual The 1908 Club networking event
- Two VIP tickets to each event on the England Hockey 's major match programme including the Investec London Cup and Hockey5s.
- 20% discount on tickets to major events including the England Hockey Annual Awards and the England Hockey golf day
- 20% discount on hockey tickets to your staff
- The use of The 1908 Club member logo, branding & imagery
- Subscription to Hockey News magazine, the quarterly publication of the EHB
- The 1908 Club email communications - the inside track from England Hockey
A key aim of The 1908 Club is to afford more young people the chance to benefit from hockey's development pathway, the Single System. Through the Junior Development Fund, money from The 1908 Club is reinvested in grassroots hockey, helping more young people to develop their hockey talent and achieve their potential.
Membership of The 1908 Club is just £2012+VAT and is for a period of two years from sign up. To discover more about how you can benefit from an association with hockey through The 1908 Club why not flick through the brochure below.
To join or for more information, call Siobhán McCartan on 01628 897538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this exceptional opportunity with you.
For other sponsorship opportunities with England Hockey click here.
To receive corporate updates from England Hockey straight to your inbox click here and sign up for our Corporate Update newsletter.