Back Reporting Concerns

Who do I contact to report abuse or poor practice inside/outside of hockey?

If the person requires immediate medical attention, call 999 for an ambulance and inform the doctor that there is a child protection concern.

If the person does not require immediate medical attention, please contact your clubs Welfare Officer or a member of England Hockey’s Ethics and Welfare Team on 01628 897500 or

For Further information, please consult England Hockey’s Reporting Procedures - here.