Back Insurance

Am I insured if I am seriously injured playing hockey?

It depends on whether your Club has taken out personal accident cover for its players. This is offered to those that use the England Hockey scheme administered by Marsh Sport, find out more by visiting their website.

If your Club has not taken out the Marsh Sport scheme it would still be possible for them to take out personal accident cover. All schemes are different and provide different levels of cover for different types of injury.

All players should be aware of the insurance cover provided and take out their own Personal Accident insurance if required.