Back Safeguarding Young People

What do I do if I have concerns for a child’s welfare?

‘SafeGuard’ is the name of England Hockey’s Safeguarding Young People Policy, Procedures and Good Practice Guidance. All safeguarding documents can be found on the SafeGuard webpages.

If you have a concern about a child, or about the behaviour of an adult in relation to a child, you should follow our procedures which can be found within the relevant webpage on the SafeGuard Index.

Concerns should be reported to the Club/Player Pathway Welfare Officer in the first instance.