A player possessing fast hands and plenty of attacking flair, David Goodfield made his senior international debut for England against South Africa in 2017, scoring in that game.
He then found the net twice in just his sixth appearance for GB as they beat Australia 4-3 in a thrilling final of the 2017 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup. He followed that up with bronze medals with England at the 2017 Hockey World League Semi-Final, 2017 EuroHockey Championships and 2018 Commonwealth Games.
David has also enjoyed plenty of domestic success too as part of the Surbiton team that won the Men's Hockey League three times in four years.
- 2018 Commonwealth Games
- 2018 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
- 2017 Hockey World League Final
- 2017 EuroHockey Championships
- 2017 Hockey World League Semi-Final
- 2018 Commonwealth Games - Bronze Medal
- 2018 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup - Silver Medal
- 2017 EuroHockey Championships - Bronze Medal
- 2017 Hockey World League Semi-Final - Bronze Medal