Player Caps - 65 Eng
Goals - 11 Eng
A player possessing fast hands and plenty of attacking flair, David Goodfield made his senior international debut for England against South Africa in 2017, scoring in that game.
He then found the net twice in just his sixth appearance for GB as they beat Australia 4-3 in a thrilling final of the 2017 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup. He followed that up with bronze medals with England at the 2017 Hockey World League Semi-Final, 2017 EuroHockey Championships and 2018 Commonwealth Games.
After a two year wait, David returned to international hockey in October 2020 and played in several FIH Hockey Pro League games with GB before also featuring at the 2021 EuroHockey Championships with England. In the summer of 2022 he helped England win a Commonwealth Games bronze medal in front of a home crowd in Birmingham.
David has also enjoyed plenty of domestic success too as part of the Surbiton team that won the Men's Hockey League three times in four years.
- 2022 Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
- 2022 FIH Hockey Pro League
- 2021 EuroHockey Championships
- 2018 Commonwealth Games
- 2018 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
- 2017 Hockey World League Final
- 2017 EuroHockey Championships
- 2017 Hockey World League Semi-Final
- 2022 Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games - Bronze Medal
- 2018 Commonwealth Games - Bronze Medal
- 2018 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup - Silver Medal
- 2017 EuroHockey Championships - Bronze Medal
- 2017 Hockey World League Semi-Final - Bronze Medal
- 2023 EuroHockey Championships - Silver Medal